Sunday, April 12, 2009

King Geedorah...

So, some of you might already know about him but for those of you that don't, Daniel Dumile aka King Geedorah, MF Doom,Viktor Vaughn, Metal Fingers, Zev Love X and Supervillain is a hip hop mastermind. Hearing his music was refreshing, it legit made my day, and even though he's been out for awhile he's not mainstream... (as most really good rappers). His album "Take Me to your Leader" under his stage name (one of many) King Geedorah, put out in '03 is the issh. He says of his own album, "You should listen to the album for what it is and not expect it to be like the average "rap" stuff you’re probably used to. Geedorah is a space monster. He's not from the Earth. I made it different on purpose. A blend of ill lyrics and instrumentals. To me its way iller than any of the wack shit out now... This whole album is Geedorah's alien perspective on humans. This is done intentionally to show the listener a mirror image of his/herself and the way we see each other". Check his stuff out, I promise you won't be disappointed. 





P.S If you like what you hear check out his other stuff as MF Doom and Supervillain. Also, I have both these songs lol so if you want them contact me and I can send them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment