Saturday, August 15, 2009

Drake to Re-Release SO FAR GONE



I don't ever look at it and say, 'I wish that was an album.' It was important that that was a mixtape, 'cause if it was an album, I don't know if it would've had the same impact.


As an older Drake fan I think it's amazing that people are starting to realize his success. But at the same time, they play the same 3 Drake songs on the radio and completely miss out on his growth as an artist since Room for Improvement. This is the main reason why I don't necessarily agree with his re-release of So Far Gone, you're basically capitalizing on the same hype. So Far Gone will remain a "mixtape" but will be out on retail starting September 15th. Can't knock the hustle, got to get yours any way you can, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment