Thursday, February 19, 2009

Allow Us to Reintroduce Ourselves

Hip Hop: It’s not just music… It’s a lifestyle. A culture that moves with the times and reflects the good and bad of society. I grew with it, as did many, and as Hip Hop head, I feel it is my duty to make sure it is well represented. In taking on the job of President of Hip Hop: Art & Life, I have made it my mission to spread awareness of this beautiful culture on the campus of Princeton University, and moreover, anyone within earshot. More importantly, I am surrounded and aided by a small group of talented fellow students and Hip Hop heads, all sharing that same mission and same passion for the culture and its pillars.

In the coming semesters you will see this little club grow as the voice of Hip Hop has grown in the past decades. You will see opportunities to get involved, share your own unique voice, and spread the culture – we hope you take those opportunities. You will see Hip Hop represented well.

Consider Us Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment