Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Detox?

Aight so I'm Jerome a.k.a Dub J a.k.a the President of HHAL and Blackbox. I'm a sophomore at Princeton and as far as Hip Hop goes, you could say I listen to a little bit of everything. Right now I'm bumpin that new Drake mixtape So Far Gone, Miscellaneous Jay-Z songs, as well as a music from a bunch of rapper's off that class of 09 XXL cover:



Anyway that's enough about me. On to the topic which is Dr. Dre's highly anticipated long overdue album Detox. Is anyone still checkin for this record? I remember them talkin bout it back when I was 15. The reason I ask is various reference tracks featuring T.I. have been leaking and the beats go kinda hard. What y'all think? How do we feel about ghostwriting in Hip Hop? Why is it acceptable for Dre to do it?

Topless - Dr. Dre ft. T.I. and Nas



Shit Popped Off - Dr. Dre ft. T.I.



I Am Hip-Hop - Dr. Dre ft. T.I. and Kobe

No comments:

Post a Comment