Monday, March 9, 2009

Has Lil' Kim Gone Crazy?


So I’m gonna need Ms. Kimberley Denise Jones to calm down. Does she not realize that we’re trying to remember B.I.G. today? In an interview with Rapradar.com, she claims and I quote, “I’m a very spiritual person and he’s come to me many of times in my dreams. But, I don’t think he’s happy at all, at all! Because Ms. Wallace doesn’t know Biggie at all and she barley knows Christopher, if you know what I mean. At all! And I was around. Even before he blew up so crazy, so I know how he felt about his mom”. Kim, girl, as much respect as you say you have for Biggie, why are you ruining his memory by saying things like this?

She continued on to complain about Naturi, from 3LW playing her role in the movie, and how Biggie would be disappointed to see himself portrayed the way he was in the movie. (Conveniently, she never explains what that portrayal was) She says, “I’m going to tell you what my spiritual connection from Biggie is telling me, “Don’t look back, just do you” and that’s why my success is right here for me. I’m moving in a very positive direction, I don’t care what nobody say. They can have all the negativity and all the bull. Biggie said “Don’t look back. Forget Cease, forget all of them because they going to be sorry. Cause what they did was wrong” and he knows it.”. SMH.

Let Biggie Rest in Piece Kim and leave all this mess alone!

(P.S has anybody else noticed how she’s gotten increasingly lighter over the years…. that fading cream is not a good look for you girl! And you were so pretty too!)

2 comments:

  1. Incidentally, Kim was on dancing with the stars tonight. Did a pretty good job lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see how pale she was?! I hear she underwent a bleaching process and had plastic surgery on her eyes. It was kind of ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete