Thursday, March 5, 2009

Throwback Thursdays

Eventually I'ma put this throwback thursday joint on rotation but today being my born day and all, I'ma post some of my favorite old school songs.

First up, Life's A Bitch - Nas feat. AZ. The mood of this song is somber yet optimistic, exactly how I'm feelin this March 5th. The beginning of the second verse is my life, and that first verse is one of the best in Hip Hop period. Take notice.



Next to Bat, Can I Live - Jay-Z. One of the first rap songs I knew every word to. Still gives me chills to this day.



This next one was hard as I could make several posts dedicated to songs from this group, but one of my favorites: Youthful Expression - A Tribe Called Quest. Hip Hop slams through the 90's, no fad




Finally, My favorite Biggie Song - Everyday Struggle


The Notorious B.I.G. - Everyday Struggle - MyVideo

No comments:

Post a Comment