Tuesday, March 3, 2009

White Rappers: Asher Roth & Yelawolf

So,lately, I've been trying to broaden my horizons and I was pleasantly surprised. I've discovered that there are caucasian rappers (other than Eminem… who is one of the greatest rappers of all time) who are pretty damn decent.

Yelawolf, has that southern flavor, dude's flow is on point!

Check out his song "Kickin'"! (You will not be disappointed, I promise)


Next, is Asher Roth, a comedic rapper who adds a political spin in his lyrics, from Pennsylvania and if you haven't heard his "A Milli (Remix)", you’re missing out! I’m also posting one of his freestyles.


2 comments:

  1. I saw a clip on Nahright where Asher was on the radio and freestyled for almost 30 minutes...

    dude is ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now a little shameless self promotion from a 1/2 tiger group of white rappers. check out the Sons of Liberty on myspace!

    http://www.myspace.com/sonsoflibertyboys

    ReplyDelete