Thursday, March 12, 2009

Throwback Thursdays (X-TRA SMOOTH edition!)

I know we're late with it, but you gotta forgive us during midterms week.

For some of you, this Thursday is stressful. Everyone else is running around without a care in the world while you have two papers and a Japanese test for tomorrow (no, I'm not bitter). I mean, what's it all for?? Why are we doing this to ourselves?? I know you feel like you want to get away, so here's a joint to make you feel better.



Also, I know some of you are having a day like this:


Kris Kross - I Missed The Bus (Official Music Video) - Funny blooper videos are here

Now, I know I have to give something to the rest of y'all who are happily preparing for spring break or have already departed for this joyous of weeks. Since the people above will eventually make it to the promise land with you, this Thursday is all about relaxing with some smooth jams. Poolside, beachside, bedside? Hey, I'm just saying...I bet you come back feeling completely chilled out.














Go easy on that last one. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment